1) Johnny Manziel - He just had the best season in the history of the SEC, which has not only been the best conference in the country for the last seven years, but it excels defensively.
2) Johnny Football - Who else can strike the pose while stiff-arming a future first round draft pick to the ground before evading 17 tacklers to find the open receiver in the end zone?
3) Scooby Doo Johnny - Because even in a scooby doo costume he's still the best player in the country.
4) Fake Identity Johnny - At least he didn't steal his roommate's laptop
5) Johnny's right knee - a little Rocky, a little Mateen Cleeves, Willis Reed, virus-laden Jordan, etc.
The EP3+ is a statistic I have been developing through the season that rates a team's offense and defense using every competitive drive in the season and adjusting it for the level of competition. By this metric, Manziel has faced three of the top four defenses (Alabama, LSU, Florida), five in the top 25, and eight in the top 50. In only one of the remaining four was Manziel still in the game by the mid-3rd quarter, and another of those four, Sam Houston State, is better defensively than five of Oregon's opponents, five of Kansas State's opponents, and seven of Clemson's opponents.
I would send Taj Boyd and Collin Klein nice letters complimenting them on a nice season. Manti Te'o gets nothing because 1) he's all narrative and 2) Johnny could do it better if he played defense.